Lead With Presence
“Embarking on any path of personal growth is a matter of choice. No one can be forced to develop his or her personal mastery.” – Peter M. Senge
• Are you struggling with recent feedback that suggests an ineffective leadership presence?
• Is leading with emotional intelligence your next developmental edge?
• Do you struggle with communicating in conflict, and unsure of how to repair or strengthen your relationships?
• Are you facing professional or personal challenges that could benefit from an in depth collaboration process?
• Are you working with a professional who can help you break down the barriers to your success?
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Susan is like a personal trainer for the Soul.
Susan helped me develop empathy. She coached me through multiple “truthful” (difficult) conversations with my colleagues, getting results that are beneficial for all parties.
Susan is a compassionate and effective coach. I’ve worked with her for several years and the result of her coaching is transformative.
On flights, we are instructed to first secure our oxygen masks before assisting others. Metaphorically, this holds true in life in general, and in business as well. Susan enabled me to expand in strength and wisdom to lead others efficiently and effectively.
Susan has the wisdom of old age. I’m now stronger than my inner critic, and have improved my relationship with my spouse and in-laws. And with my company going through a merger, I have more direction and confidence.
5 Powerful Ways to Nourish Your Mind, Body & Soul This Year
“Kindness is the best nourishment for humanity.” – Debasish Mridha .
Politics: How Women of Color (Yes, You) Can Run for Office & Lead
On Inauguration night – January 20, 2017 – I was at a Women’s March leadership dinner in Washington, DC. I was glad to be there, and also disappointed to be the only woman.
Negotiating The Wage Gap
Earlier this year, I gave a talk on the gender wage gap and shared startling statistics about the earning ratio of women compared to White men, broken down by gender.