Executive & Personal Coaching
“True leadership stems from individuality that is honestly and sometimes imperfectly expressed…leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.” - Sheryl Sandberg
Leadership is influence and in a complex and ambiguous world, success depends on leading with presence, creativity and resilience. A coaching engagement can provide you with a fresh perspective on your personal and professional effectiveness. Often our own limiting beliefs and practices keep us from achieving our intended outcomes. I offer objective insight, call upon in-depth research, and utilize integral practices to help you accomplish meaningful, sustainable changes. Through an in-depth collaborative process, you will explore what drives your way of being and learn new ways to realize your potential and achieve the results you desire.
A Coaching Engagement promises:
- In depth assessments.
- Understanding of why change is difficult and how we resist it, even when we want it.
- Coaching to support you in working more effectively with yourself and others.
- Greater awareness of your impact on individuals and the organization.
- Customized coaching to advance your objectives and achieve results.
Topics: Effective Communication, Courageous (Difficult) Conversations, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Presence, Women’s Leadership Development, Personal Development, Professional Development
Contact me to discuss your aspirations and desired outcomes, and discover how we would work together.
“Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing.” - Rollo May
Communication Mastery: Building Relationships, Creating Possibilities, and Coordinating Action Through Masterful Conversations (customizable training)
Language plays an important role in shaping our reality and what is possible for us. In times of rapid change human beings must both develop a new understanding and practice of language, and build adaptive resilience to better manage feelings of anxiety, confusion, and frustration that often arise from living and working in complexity and uncertainty. The most effective individuals, leaders and teams are able to learn how to reduce anxiety, continually reshape themselves, and build positive, forward action through clear and effective conversations. In this program, participants will learn how to artfully use conversations to build relationships, explore new possibilities, coordinate actions, and design happier, more productive and meaningful lives in the workplace and in their lives away from work. Participants will:
- Learn to speak and listen to others differently, opening up new opportunities, relationships and more satisfaction in your work.
- Discover powerful frameworks for communicating more effectively in your professional and personal relationships.
- Practice using dialgoue to engage and enroll people even when circumstances are challenging.
- Learn how to shift unproductive moods, be more creative in your thinking, and innovative in your actions.
- Generate new practices in your workplace and in your life away from work.
Contact me to discuss your group’s needs, and discover how we would work together.