Executive & Personal Coaching
“Leadership isn’t a position. It’s a process.” – John Maxwell
Leadership is influence and in an uncertain, complex and ambiguous world, success depends on leading with presence, creativity and resilience. A coaching engagement can provide you with a fresh perspective on your personal and professional effectiveness. Often our own limiting beliefs and practices keep us from achieving our intended outcomes. I offer objective insight, call upon in-depth research, and utilize integral practices to help you accomplish meaningful, sustainable changes. Through an in-depth collaborative process, you will explore what drives your way of being and learn new ways to realize your potential and achieve the results you desire.
A Coaching Engagement promises:
* In depth assessments
* Understanding of why change is difficult and how we resist it, even when we want it
* Coaching to support you in working more effectively with yourself and others
* Greater awareness of your impact on individuals and the organization
* Customized coaching to advance your objectives and achieve results
“Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing.” - Rollo May
As human beings, the sincere intentions we hold, actions we take, language we use and the conversations we have are key causal elements in building healthy relationships and engaging people in positive change. In essence, our sincerity speaks. I utilize a participatory approach for leading, convening and engaging groups, blending coaching and various collaborative methods such as The Circle Way, Open Space Technology, Collective Story Harvest, World Cafe and others to deliver programs and facilitate conversations for meaningful change around interpersonal and cross-cultural differences.
Communication Programs and Workshops (customizable):
1. Cross-Cultural Conversations: Bridging our Divides with Dialogue (race and related topics)
2. Mastering Conversations: How To Move Work and Relationships Forward